Nothing ever seems to amaze me anymore with Mike Tyson, as the retired legendary boxer’s interviews of late are arguably as legendary as his bouts were in the ring. In his latest interview with TV show In Depth host Graham Bensinger, Tyson opens up about his abuse of cocaine while on set of The Hangover
“During the first Hangover, the guys just had my back so much. They carried me real good. I was a mess. I was overweight… I was a pig, high on cocaine. They had to know I was messed up. I couldn’t talk. I had the cocaine talk… So those guys are just beautiful people. They had my back, and I appreciate that and stuff, then they asked me to come back (for the sequel) and I guess I am thankful to (director) and all those guys.”
Lets just hope “Iron Mike” continues to stay clean as it’s rumored that he is to appear in a cameo role for the third installment of the ‘The Hangover’
Share and Enjoy
- (Photos) Happy Endings? Porn Star Mia Khalifa is recruiting OSU QB Braxton Miller to Florida State
- Worldstar: Kevin Garnett Head Butts Dwight Howard During Game(Video)!
- Image Overhaul: Tall Justice 2 With Chris Bosh (Comedy Sketch Video)
- Gay Marriage: Former NFL Player Michael Sam Is Engaged!
- Rich People Problems: Wife Refuses a 974 Million Dollar Cheque From Ex-husband!
- (Video) Rest In Paradise: ESPN Anchor Stuart Scott Passes Away at 49 on
- Michael Vick’s Nike Zoom Vick 2 will re-release in 2015 (Photos) on
- Smoked Out: UFC Referee Josh Rosenthal Arrested For Having Over 6 Million Dollars Worth of Marijuana on
- Resources on
- (Video) You’re Fired! Rutgers Head Coach Mike Rice Fired For Verbally & Physically Abusing Players on