The U.N. might have just found the answer for dealing with North Korea and their nuclear threats in form of a cross dressing ex-NBA star. Dennis Rodman and company is heading to North Korea this week with a TV crew from “VICE” media. According to the Associated Press:
“The American known as “The Worm” is set to arrive Tuesday in Pyongyang, becoming an unlikely ambassador for sports diplomacy at a time of heightened tensions between the U.S. and North Korea. Rodman, three members of the Harlem Globetrotters basketball team, a VICE correspondent and a production crew from the company are visiting North Korea to shoot footage for a new TV show set to air on HBO in early April. “
Rodman will be running basketball camps for North Korean youths and playing pickup games with the locals. Hey if it means exchanging basketballs for guns i’m all for it. Hopefully the Rodman and crew puts on such a show that even Kim Jong Un himself will be so intrigued, and ordered more courts built instead of nukes…#jussayin
Share and Enjoy
- (Photos) Happy Endings? Porn Star Mia Khalifa is recruiting OSU QB Braxton Miller to Florida State
- Worldstar: Kevin Garnett Head Butts Dwight Howard During Game(Video)!
- Image Overhaul: Tall Justice 2 With Chris Bosh (Comedy Sketch Video)
- Gay Marriage: Former NFL Player Michael Sam Is Engaged!
- Rich People Problems: Wife Refuses a 974 Million Dollar Cheque From Ex-husband!
- (Video) Rest In Paradise: ESPN Anchor Stuart Scott Passes Away at 49 on
- Michael Vick’s Nike Zoom Vick 2 will re-release in 2015 (Photos) on
- Smoked Out: UFC Referee Josh Rosenthal Arrested For Having Over 6 Million Dollars Worth of Marijuana on
- Resources on
- (Video) You’re Fired! Rutgers Head Coach Mike Rice Fired For Verbally & Physically Abusing Players on